Ina's Easy Garlic Lemon Chicken
I watched her make it and quickly grabbed a pen and paper to write down what I needed to do. I'm pretty sure it was dinner that very same night. Next time I'd go out to get chicken breast with the skin on to help keep the chicken moist instead of using the skinless chicken I had in the freezer. Lesson learned- always listen to Ina.
Recipe thanks to Ina Garten
Ingredients You'll Need & the Easy Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil in a saucepan on medium high heat
- Place 9 chopped garlic cloves into the olive oil for 60 seconds
- Add 1/3 cup white wine, 1 Tablespoon lemon zest, 2 Tablespoons lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano and a 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme. Also add in 1 teaspoon salt and stir.
- Place sauce in the bottom of a baking dish then top with 4 skin on chicken breasts that have been seasoned with salt and pepper and brushed with olive oil
- Place 8 lemon wedges into the dish and bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, wrap with foil, and let rest for 10 minutes.