blue cheese cole slaw
So, this might sound a little weird, but I didn't really like this dish. That said, my Mom and Dad loved it. I don't really like this creamy of a cole slaw dressing though, so I'll continue on. I like mine more crisp and with a vinegarette over creamy sauce.
I made this as part of my Dad's birthday meal because these are two of his favorite things- blue cheese & cole slaw. He loved it, so maybe you will too!
Recipe loosely adapted from the All Recipes Ap
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, cheese, sugar and vinegar. Add the coleslaw mix, grapes and stir until evenly coated. Chill until serving.